Hai semua.. ;) Laaaaaaaaaaammee gile tak hapedet. Kan? Hmm. Takde idea lahh. So Sadlife. T^T . Haha! Hmm. Apdet ni pun sebab nak share dgan korang satu lirik lagu. Yang agak popular sekarang ni. Act, aku suka lagu ni sebab vocal die power beb. Agak2 korang boleh challenge vokal die? Ade bran?? Hehe! *keningkening* Well, that's not the matter right now. Timbul rase nak apdet pulak bile bace entry2 orang dan previous entry aku. Hikhiks.
* * *
Okayy. Nak tau tak lagu ape yang aku nak share? Lagunye ielahhhhhhh.....
HEART ATTACK. by DEMI LOVATO. Korang suke tak lagu ni? So-so? Hmm, tak kesah lah. By the way, sape yang suka, nyanyilah eh. Tapi jangan nyanyi kuat2 sangat. For perempuan, suare tu kan aurat, so nyanyi slow2 jaa. Macam orang tengah berbisik. Hikhuk.
* * *
Dah. Taip panjang-panjang pun tak guna, nah amek ni!
HEART ATTACK-DEMI LOVATO
Puttin’ my defences up
‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack
Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough
When I don’t care
I can play ‘em like a Ken doll
Won’t wash my hair
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball
But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yes you, make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack (x3)
Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And everytime I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help
It’s just not fair
Pain’s more trouble than love is worth
I gasp for air
It feels so good, but you know it hurts
But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear perfume
For you, make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack (x3)
The feelings got lost in my lungs
They’re burning, I’d rather be numb
And there’s no one else to blame
So scared I take off and I run
I’m flying too close to the sun
And I burst into flames
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I'd have a heart attack (x2)
I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack (x2)
‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack
Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough
When I don’t care
I can play ‘em like a Ken doll
Won’t wash my hair
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball
But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yes you, make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack (x3)
Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And everytime I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help
It’s just not fair
Pain’s more trouble than love is worth
I gasp for air
It feels so good, but you know it hurts
But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear perfume
For you, make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack (x3)
The feelings got lost in my lungs
They’re burning, I’d rather be numb
And there’s no one else to blame
So scared I take off and I run
I’m flying too close to the sun
And I burst into flames
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I'd have a heart attack (x2)
I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack (x2)
* * *
So how? Korang semput nyanyi lagu ni? Aku pun semput jgak tapi admit ah lagu ni so power. Ye dok? Kayylah. Bye. Thanks reading. iLapChiuu olls. Assalamualaikum... Xx


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anything?